Biolite - Camp Stove
Generate electricity outdoors and off the grid while cooking meals with the BioLite CampStove. Its thermoelectric generator powers a fan creating airflow for a smokeless campfire that can cook meals. Burns twigs, pinecones, wood pellets and other renewable biomass. Features USB ports for charging LED lights, mobile phones, and other personal devices on the campsite.
Fire Power Output - Peak - 3-4 kW LO, 5-5 kW HI- USB Power Output - Max continuous - 2W 5V, Peak - 4W 5V- Compatible Devices. Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smartphones. Charging times vary by device and by strength of fire-. Boil Time - 4-5 minutes to boil 1 liter of water- Varies based on strength of fire. Item Weight - 2-9 lbs lbs
- Black Carrying Case
- Zoom Ring 20- 60x60
- Focus Ring 20-60x60
- Does not come with a phone
- Tripod with screw attachment
- Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smartphones
- During a full burn, the CampStove can boil 1 liter of water in as little as 4 min. 30 sec.
- For 20 min. of charging with a strong fire gives you about 60 min. of talk time on most smartphones
We Also Recommend